Coca Cola Can with Sketchup

Create Coco Cola Can By Using Sketchup

A8 Coca Cola Can














Hello!
Hot! Tired! Fresh!  What do you think about these words?
In my opinion, when I'm Hot equal to I want to eat some ice cream or drink a cool drink.
When I'm Tired equal to please give me an encouragement or a cool dessert.
Finally, If I receive a cool soft drink cause I feel Fresh.
Therefore, today I will lead you to build a famous soft drink can that everyone know it.
It is Coca-Cola Can. Everyone used to try this, right? 
Yummy taste and feel fresh when drinking it after bringing it out the refrigerator.

You can build it by using the following link to guide you.

Spoil : 
The owner of the video gives us pictures that used in the video under the video in the description box.
From the video, there are 2 ways to build a Coca-Cola Can.



The right one, paint the can follow 
the original colors.
It's quite more beautiful than the left one.






The left one, use the pictures to place on the can.
I don't know why I did it unlike the original can of the owner of the video.

And don't forget to share your great can model to others to let them know how beautiful your can model is.
If you don't understand the instructions, you can ask me in the comment box.

See you soon!
:PuTTiMoN

ความคิดเห็น